Monitor and Predict
Our clients tell us that it is becoming harder for them to build a strong team of cyber security specialists as the demand and costs for these scarce skills skyrockets. Such experts need access to advanced monitoring, correlation and analysis tools. They need the latest local and global information sources to predict and prevent attacks. They also need to understand the attackers, from sophisticated espionage teams, to cyber criminals perpetrating a new fraud, to hacktivists wanting to embarrass organisations. Increasingly our clients are coming to DOISS to provide managed security services that address these demands in a reliable and cost-effective way.
We often find security threats that have successfully penetrated an organisation’s standard defensive measures. Such threats may be the result of highly sophisticated external attacks have succeeded in circumventing the organisation’s security measures or by an “insider threat” where employees or contractors can maliciously, inadvertently or negligently introduce security risks into their business’ IT environment.
We focus on four things:
- Designing, integrating and maintaining the best tools and information sources that provide monitoring and analysis services – with management information feeds
- Building our team of highly experienced and talented analysts who understand the trends and latest attack vectors
- Providing a rapid response to an incident
- Delivering constant improvement, recognising that threat behaviours and defensive technologies evolve at a fantastically rapid pace
Our services include:
- Protective monitoring – Intrusion protection, encryption, log and firewall management
- Advanced threat investigation – malware analysis, network traffic analysis, security analytics and digital forensics
- Incident response – identify, contain, eradicate, recovery